From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: PortletRequset.USER_INFO attribute
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:43:53 GMT

>Here is what I am seeing.  We run Vignette as the portal.  To
>facilitate testing, I have setup  Pluto as the portlet container and
>WSRP4J in the middle.  Are you saying the WSRP4J needs to provide the
>USER_INFO Map based on what Vignette sends in the request?  If so,
>that makes sense to me to.  However, when I posted to the WSRP4J list,
>the answer I got back was that Pluto didn't support it so WSRP4J
>couldn't support it either.
>
>The JSR 168 spec doesn't seem to specify where the USER_INFO comes
>from, just that it magically appears.  I don't mind fixing either
>Pluto or WSRP4J or both.  I just need a little help knowing where it
>needs to go.

I have the same problem, I need to get the logged user with the
getRemoteUser() method but it returns always null. I have looked at the
SOAP request (from weblogic consumer) and the user is in a
userContextKey tag. So the problem is in Axis or in WSRP4J or in Pluto...
I am looking at the userContext variable and logging the Pluto code to
better understand how this works.

--
Denis