From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: PortletRequset.USER_INFO attribute
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:03:06 GMT
About the PortletRequest.getRemoteUser() :

I found that the result is always null because WSRP4J doesn't initialize
the remote user of the ServletRequest when dispatching the request to
the Portlet container (Pluto).
The fact is that PortletRequest.getRemoteUser() maps to
ServletRequest.getRemoteUser().
So I made a (little) modification in WSRP4J to initialize the remote
user from the userContext.getUserContextKey().

If anyone is interested, I can tell exactly what is the modification.

Caution: this is only for the remote user, the user_infos is still null.

--
Denis