From denis queffeulou <denis.queffeu...@wokup.com>
Subject Re: Installation wsrp -- Newbie Question
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:56:16 GMT
Schelling Bernhard wrote:

>http://ws.apache.org/wsrp4j/gettingstarted/installation.html
>
>[...]
>Run the install-provider-pluto script (either sh or bat).
>The Pluto provider is installed as a webapp in the Tomcat webapps
>directory. A sample portlet is also installed.
>[...]
>
>I ran the install-provider-pluto script succesfully:
>now i've got two new directories in the pluto webapps
>directory:
>
>wsrp
>wsrptest
>
>the script didn't copy the provider/producer/portlet directories
>to the webapps directory -> should I copy this directories
>manually?

wsrptest contains sample producer portlets used by the SwingConsumer (in
default config if I remember right).

if you want to install your portlet, you have to make a webapp in
tomcat/webapps directory with all necessary files (portlet.xml ...)
and edit the wsrp/WEB-INF/data/portletentityregistry.xml to declare the
new portlet.

You have also to declare the portlet in SwingConsumer config (see the
web site), and you should able to see it in the swing window.

--
Denis