From "Schelling Bernhard" <Bernhard.Schell...@lemon42.com>
Subject WSRPTestPortlet error -- Newbie Question
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:12:00 GMT
Hi,

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction...

I'v got the swing consumer up and running, but would
like to show a wsrp portlet in the portal using tomcat5

http://localhost:8080/wsrptest/WSRPTestPortlet

returns

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet
WSRPTestPortlet threw exception

:164)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:206)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:83
3)

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:732)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:61
9)

.java:688)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

thanks for hints