From "Matthew J. Dovey" <matthew.do...@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Subject RE: How to invoke Button action of wsrp
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:23:29 GMT
I've just tried updating by environment to the lastest WSRP4J cvs and am
getting some odd responses

So for the getServiceDescription I now get

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope
      <soapenv:Body>
         <getServiceDescriptionResponse xsi:nil="true"
xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types"/>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

(which causes the various consumers I use for testing to crash) -
whereas with an earlier snapshot (around Jan) I get

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope
      <soapenv:Body>
         <getServiceDescriptionResponse
xsi:type="ns1:ServiceDescription"
xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types"
xmlns:ns1="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:types">
            <requiresRegistration>true</requiresRegistration>
            <requiresInitCookie>perGroup</requiresInitCookie>
         </getServiceDescriptionResponse>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

Is this due to a known issue? an instability due to the recent Axis 2
migration? Or am I doing something wrong?

Matthew