From "Matthew J. Dovey" <matthew.do...@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Broken CVS and an unfrequently asked question
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:50:41 GMT
> Ok. It's a bit weird though, because this bug causes the
> whole thing to
> not work, so I guess that means you didn't test it at all?
> That's a bit
> worrying.
>
> But what's more worrying, relly, is that this wasn't caught, like,
> immediately. Is anyone using this stuff? Why didn't loads of people
> scream and yell about it not working?!

Well, I did mention that something didn't seem right (although this
might have been before the fix Julie spoke off). However, it takes me a
little while to determine whether it is the code or me at fault!

In anycase, I'm currently working with a CVS pull I did about six months
ago, which does work....

Matthew Dovey
Oxford University