From Diego Louzán <dlou...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to configure wsrp4j persistence to a directory outside WAR
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:34:56 GMT

We are looking forward at redesigning the persistence code for allowing
pluggable persistence methods. I personally haven't studied the Castor
persistence provided by WSRP4J, maybe one of the original contributors can
solve your doubts. If I have some spare time these days I'll take a look, but I
can't promise anything.

Regards.
Diego.