From Jason Turbyfill <...@datatel.com>
Subject AxisFault: Bean attribute name is of type java.lang.String
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:34:33 GMT

Hi,
Is there a workaround to prevent this error from occuring when the WSDL
generates?  I first tried it with a custom producer, but after a clean
install I began trying the test producer, and even that fails.  I realize
that its tied to an Axis bug, but it seems like many others have avoided it
somehow...

Thanks,
Jason

Fault - Bean attribute name is of type java.lang.String, which is not a
simple type

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Bean attribute name is of type java.lang.String, which is not
a simple type

Jason Turbyfill
Associate Developer
Datatel Inc.
Solutions for higher education
Voice: 703.802.2953
Fax: 703.802.3965
jlt@datatel.com
http://www.datatel.com

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. In addition, if you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.