From "Venkatesh Jayakumar" <venkatesh.jayaku...@northwestern.edu>
Subject RE: Error on accessing wsdl
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:49:29 GMT

rImpl.java:73)

Thanks,
Venkatesh.
-----Original Message-----
From: Kristofer Arnar Einarsson [mailto:kristofer@kristofer.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:54 AM
To: wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error on accessing wsdl

Did you change localhost:8081 to the hostname:8081 in the service file
and the properties file?

mbk / regards,
Kristofer

Venkatesh Jayakumar wrote:
> Hi Manish,
>
> You are right my webapp context was wrong, now Iam able to access the
> Baseservice and the 4 urls.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Now I have bigger problems. Iam using Oracle portal to consume the portlet
> which expects a WSDL but it is failing to consume saying that
>
> An error occurred during the call to the WSRP Provider:
> java.rmi.RemoteException: Runtime exception; nested exception is:
> unexpected element name: expected=,
> actual={http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname
> Java stack trace from root exception:
> unexpected element name: expected=,
> actual={http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname
> at

oracle.webdb.wsrp.WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType_getServiceDescription_

Fault_SOAPSerializer.deserializeDetail(WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType_g
> etServiceDescription_Fault_SOAPSerializer.java:68)
> at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.SOAPFaultInfoSerializer.doDeserialize(SOAPFaultInfo
> Serializer.java:81)
> at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(ObjectSerializerBa
> se.java:165)
> at

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ReferenceableSerializerImpl.deserialize(Referenceab
> leSerializerImpl.java:115)
> at

oracle.webdb.wsrp.WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType_Stub._readBodyFaultEle
> ment(WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType_Stub.java:131)
> at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:179)
> at

oracle.webdb.wsrp.WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType_Stub.getServiceDescrip
> tion(WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType_Stub.java:63)
> at

oracle.webdb.wsrp.client.design.v1.OraWSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType.ge

location="http://localhost:8081/wsrp4j-producer/WSRP4JProducer/WSRPBaseServi

location="http://localhost:8081/wsrp4j-producer/WSRP4JProducer/WSRPServiceDe

location="http://localhost:8081/wsrp4j-producer/WSRP4JProducer/WSRPRegistrat

location="http://localhost:8081/wsrp4j-producer/WSRP4JProducer/WSRPPortletMa