From Manish Gupta <manish_gupt...@yahoo.com>
Subject WSDL URL for WSRP service
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:47:52 GMT
Hi,
 In my deployment of WSRP4J producer, I am able to
access WSDL for all the 4 services (Base,
Registration, SD and PM) but I am not knowing how to
access full WSDL (combining all these 4 ports). For
example, in case of Sun's implementation of WSRP
producer, we get following WSDL -
wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl">
<import namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind"
location="http://prasad.india.sun.com:80/portal/wsrp/specifications/version1/wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl"/>

	<wsdl:service name="WSRPService">

	<wsdl:port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPBaseService">
<soap:address
location="http://prasad.india.sun.com:80/portal/wsrp/router/markup/ProducerSample"/>
</wsdl:port>

	<wsdl:port
binding="bind:WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPServiceDescriptionService">
<soap:address
location="http://prasad.india.sun.com:80/portal/wsrp/router/servicedescription/ProducerSample"/>
</wsdl:port>

	<wsdl:port
binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPRegistrationService">
<soap:address
location="http://prasad.india.sun.com:80/portal/wsrp/router/registration/ProducerSample"/>
</wsdl:port>

	<wsdl:port
binding="bind:WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAP"
name="WSRPPortletManagementService">
<soap:address
location="http://prasad.india.sun.com:80/portal/wsrp/router/portletmanagement/ProducerSample"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

I need thid WSDL URL to create consumer in Sun Portal
server.

Regards
Manish.