From "Yoni Moses" <yo...@risotech.com>
Subject RE: WSRP Standalone consumer.
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:15:50 GMT
Hi Kristofer,

10x for the quick reply...
As for the producer, WebSphere portal/JBoss does the job :)
Do you know where can i start in the consumer? did  you find ANY documenation ? something
i can get started ?

regards,
Y.

מאת: Kristofer Arnar Einarsson [mailto:kristofer@kristofer.com]
נשלח: ה 15/06/2006 01:10
אל: wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org
נושא: Re: WSRP Standalone consumer.

Hi

If you already have a producer (wsdl of the portlet) then you only need
a consumer.

mbk / regards,
Kristofer