From <mohan.radhakrish...@accenture.com>
Subject mvn install
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:17:21 GMT
Hi,

        My previous mail didn't specify that I am getting this exception
when running 'mvn -e install'

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: No Java test
frameworks

found

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa

ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi

fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau

Is it my mistake ? Some problem with the build ?

Thanks,

Mohan