From <mohan.radhakrish...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: mvn install
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:47:41 GMT
I have added the JUnit dependency to some files to solve this. What
should I do after running 'mvn install' ?

Thanks,

Mohan

________________________________

From: mohan.radhakrishnan@accenture.com
[mailto:mohan.radhakrishnan@accenture.com]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 5:47 PM
To: wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org
Subject: mvn install

Hi,

        My previous mail didn't specify that I am getting this exception
when running 'mvn -e install'

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: No Java test
frameworks

found

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa

ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi

fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau

Is it my mistake ? Some problem with the build ?

Thanks,

Mohan

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.