From "Adrien Geymond" <adrien.geym...@aliceadsl.fr>
Subject RE: Upload file over wsrp4j
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 11:00:54 GMT
Kevin,

I did not manage upload successfully file upload with WSRP4J
but it is one of my activities in the future. So I am
interesting to discuss the approach.

Actually, I do not use Apache Commons FileUpload.

What I did is the following but I am not sure that I have
understood the way to manage file upload using wsrp4j:

I have read
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/portals-wsrp4j-dev/200603.mbox/%3Cf7a0ca340603030140x579416fdo665396957d1720cc@mail.gmail.com%3E)
that we have to get the content of the file from the upload
data in the SOAP message. So i have updated the class
PortletInvokerImpl in order to decode the byte array of the
soap message

I get the following content if I upload the file
agd.properties that contains 2 lines (titi=tata....)

-----------------------------1028256220939

titi=tata
test=trrtgrt

-----------------------------1028256220939

Download
-----------------------------1028256220939--

The information of my form is well transferred in the
message, BUT the problem is that i do not know how to use
this data in my portlet. Indeed, in the portlet if i try to
get the content of the file directly from the http form I
get an empty file.

I have to investigate that, but currently I am working on
another project. If you have some ideas or if you want some
more information Do not hesitate to contact me.

I will try to make some more tests this week... in order to
have more ideas of exactly what happens.

kind regards,

Adrien