From "B Ramesh" <bulusu.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building wsrp4j from source
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:47:01 GMT
Hi,
You can download Pluto 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT source using SVN from the following
link :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/pluto/branches/pluto-1.1.x/

You can then build this pluto source using Maven, and then install
pluto-container1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar using the following command:

mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=org.apache.pluto-DartifactId=pluto-container -Dversion=
1.1.5-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Once you have installed this file, you can continue building WSRP4J.
Hope this helps.

--
www.easy-share.tk