From "Ian O' Keeffe" <okeeffe....@gmail.com>
Subject Embedding wsrp4j consumer in JSP
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:19:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently trying to embed the wsrp consumer portlet in a JSP. I have
successfully tested my installation of wsrp4j with pluto 1.1.4 and an
external wsrp producer so this is not the problem. My issue seems to be with
specifying the correct portletId for the portlet. When embedding the
AboutPortlet the portletId is "/pluto.AboutPortlet", which works fine.
However, when I try using a portletId like "/pluto.wsrp4j-proxyportlet.foo"
(foo being the name of the wsrp portlet) it fails. similarly
"/pluto.wsrp4j-proxyportlet" fails.

What is the correct format for the portletId when embedding the wsrp4j proxy
portlet. Also, have I missed any extra configuration necessary to get this
to work.

(As I'm currently only testing how this will work, the JSP that I'm
embedding the portlet in is part of the pluto webapp)

I hope that somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Ian