From "Ian O' Keeffe" <okeeffe....@gmail.com>
Subject Compile from SVN trunk Test failure
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:47:34 GMT
Hi,

Today I tried to upgrade to the latest version of WSRP4J by compiling from
the trunk. The compilation was successful but there was 1 test failure when
packaging persistence-db. I skipped this failure by running mvn -fn
(probably a bad thing to do but I was hoping I wouldn't need that part of
wsrp4j).

When I installed wsrp4j-producer the webapp wouldn't start. Instead I got
this error:

SEVERE: Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
195 in XML document from class path resource [applic
ationContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard
s strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'aop:scoped-proxy'.
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:124)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:92)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:423)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:353)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3763)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4211)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:809)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:698)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:472)

I'm guessing that it either has to do with SAX being unable to retrieve the
xsl although the import in applicationContext.xml looks fine or, as I read
on one forum, to do with aop not being on the class path.

Can anybody shed any light on this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Ian