From "Ian O' Keeffe" <okeeffe....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile from SVN trunk Test failure
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:50:17 GMT
Hi Brennan,

Thanks for your suggestion but that was the first thing I checked.

Here are some snippets from the applicationContext.xml file:

    xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
    xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop"
    http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
    http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
    http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd
    http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
    http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.0.xsd">

<bean id="ProducerConfiguration"

class="org.apache.wsrp4j.commons.util.configuration.ProducerConfiguration"
        scope="session">
        <aop:scoped-proxy/>
    </bean>

</beans>

Perhaps I've missed something but the namespace declarations seem to be
okay.

Thanks for your help,

Ian