pulsar-users mailing list archives

From "Apache Pulsar Slack" <apache.pulsar.sl...@gmail.com>
Subject Slack digest for #general - 2018-12-16
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2018 09:11:02 GMT
2018-12-15 11:02:16 UTC - Lena Gregor: @Lena Gregor has joined the channel
----
2018-12-15 11:06:19 UTC - Lena Gregor: Hello everyone,
I’m a computer science student from TUM (technical university of Munich – Germany) and
currently working on a case study for a seminar paper. It would be really nice if you could
help me, it will only take you up to 10 minutes!
I need comparative values to this question:
Please name the 10 most important classes of PULSAR, which you would recommend to a new developer
for his training period.
So the 10 most important classes you have to look at and understand before starting to develop
for PULSAR.
Thanks a lot in advance!
(You can also send your answer to <mailto:lena.gregor01@gmail.com|lena.gregor01@gmail.com>,
if that’s more comfortable for you)
----
2018-12-15 11:07:45 UTC - Ali Ahmed: @Lena Gregor are you taking about as a user for pulsar
----
2018-12-15 11:07:57 UTC - Ali Ahmed: or as a developer of the platform
----
2018-12-15 11:16:54 UTC - Lena Gregor: It should be a recommendation for a new developer of
the platform. So if somebody wants to start developing on the software project "pulsar", with
which 10 classes should they start to get an overview over the project.
----
2018-12-15 14:09:34 UTC - Shan Fan: @Shan Fan has joined the channel
----