qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Lynch <fr...@iona.com>
Subject persistence
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:29:50 GMT
I'd like to start working on a persistence solution for Qpid that will
be compatible with our apache licensed implementation. I've been
thinking about iBatis + Derby for this. I like the flexibility that
iBatis brings, as it allows users to tweak the database table
format/schema if necessary and its easy to slot in an enterprise
strength database (like Oracle, Sybase etc) in leiu of Derby.

Has anyone any opinions or thoughts on this, or should I just start
hacking away at an iBatis based persistence implementation?
cheers,
--Frank