qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Reorganize C++ build tree.
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:17:27 GMT
Overall I'm do not mind what dir structure we use, so long as its
consistent and easy to maintain. Would you say that this is more
"standard" for C++ projects? Other questions:

1. An additional possible cleanup point: Do we want the dir structure
under src to reflect the namespace exactly? If so, then we need to drop
"common" since this does not form any part of the namespace used for
these sections of code and place these directories directly under src:

src/framing
src/io
src/concurrent
src/broker
src/client
etc.

2. How would you define what constitutes a public .h file vs. a
private .h file for this project? Do we need to reconstitute the
existing .h files to separate public from private content?

3. Does the code generated from the stylesheets go into src, under
codegen, or elsewhere?

Kim