qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Multiple AMQP version support on the Java server
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:22:34 GMT
I have been working on a framework that will allow multiple AMQP
versions to be supported on the Java server - plans are also to do the
same for the C++ server. This is not a trivial problem to solve,
especially given how much work has already been done on the Java
code-base. I have posted some design ideas for this on the Apache Qpid
wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/qpid/AMQPVersion), and invite comment and
discussion.

I propose that to make communications easier, we restrict the discussion
to this mail list, rather than have the discussion in two places - the
wiki and the list. I propose to keep the wiki updated every couple of
days to reflect the latest thinking in this area.

Thanks,
Kim