qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Release Process
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:29:04 GMT
I've seen similar approaches. Jira is the way to capture the individual
bite-sized pieces of the release, but it's not great for representing
the larger goals. The wiki is good for that, and you can have links
either way where that's helpful.

(Disclaimer - haven't used Jira yet am assuming it's similar to other
bug tracking systems. Maybe it can do more than I think.)