qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: JMS like API for C++
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:39:29 GMT
Hopefully the code will be on Apache by tomorrow. For the moment we're
focussing on getting the C++ implementation up to feature parity with
Java but once that's done I'm certainly interested in considering at
alternate API possibilities.

Once the code is up maybe you can take a look at the qpid::client
classes to see how the activemq API might fit on top.