qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question for the ActiveMQ chaps on the list...
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:47:35 GMT
It would definitely be quite a small, but useful, subset.

Binding etc would be handled by some of the existing rules (are they still
in the spec?) about creating default exchanges and default bindings

The reason I wanted that in the spec was to make it easy for certain patters
of use to thunk onto JMS cleanly.
But once you go outside those patterns, there is no way ordinary JMS is
going to work -- esp. for some of the older more monolithic middlewares out
there.... [not using names]

John