qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a Confluence Wiki for Qpid...
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:57:43 GMT
I love the fact that the folk running Apache have got it exporting static
pages.

That's a huge win -- ActiveMQ is doing it for its sites, and they look good;
so its a proven technique too.

The immediacy of a Wiki, the performance and 'shipability' of static pages,
JIRA + SVN integration and a neat GUI editor too.
What's not to like about it?

John