qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote on Confluence/MoinMoin/Static Site
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:28:47 GMT
People are voting for that they know here - shock!

Logic:
MoinMoin is nice.
Confluence is a lot like MoinMoin.
We're using JIRA and Confluence and JIRA go well together (both from
Atlassian).
Maintaining static web pages is v. silly -- Apache are using Forrest and
Confluence exports; its proven.
The Confluence GUI editor beats MoinMoin hands down - its actually  pleasant
to use.  And there's wiki markup too.

Seems to me, that personal preferences for one or the other aside, using
Confluence has more going for it.

Therefore I vote: + 1 Confluence for both.

John