qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java unit vs. system tests
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:12:46 GMT
+1 for building the Java bits with Maven too (is this a vote?!?)

We need to make sure that the build system for Java is nice for Java users,
and the packaging for C++ et al is good for them.  Ideally they would gel
nicely.

Distribution is, of course, separate from build.  So a distribution could
make more compromises than the build system.  We need to make the code as
accessable and easy to get going with as possible on all the platforms.

John