qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <TSchlab...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Qpid] in the subject line?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:24:51 GMT
> I see quite a lot projects don't do this so I filter on the reply-to.

That works if you want to use inbox rules thich will file stuff for you. I have tried that,
but the problem is, I don't look into that folders than and miss a lot. Well, this is personal
preferences.

What's even worse: Some projects don't change the reply-to header to point to the list, which
is VERY annoying as you hit "reply" and you think you replied to the list, but you replied
to the individual sender. Ok, Apache gets this right, fortunately.

> Can the list server add this for us?

Yes, definitely!

The Apache stanadard would be

[Qpid-dev] and [Qpid-commits], probably later [Qpid-user] or [Qpid-users].

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------