qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject To extend or not (was RE: QPID/HermesJMS)
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:16:17 GMT
If everything is addressed using an extended JMS front end how
complicated does the JMS API become? At what point do the abstractions
required become too extreme? If implementing some of the basic use cases
pushes the extended JMS API too far then I'd think from a developer's
POV that would not be OK.

Are there any use cases that would currently create this situation?

You may not be able to predict every conceivable case, but you can
predict a lot of them.