qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Qpid project Web Site
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:58:42 GMT
The exact opposite argument was put forth in the CeltiXfire discussion.
I was pushing for using HTML or some form of XML and the developers said
they felt more comfortable using a wiki to contribute documentation.

I took a look at the Tuscany and Maven sites that Carl likes and it
looks like they are built using the Maven site plug-in. Tuscany does a
better job with the skinning from my perspective. I just used HTML to
get the simple CeltiXfire(http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/) stuff up I
just used plain old HTML. It was the fastest approach at my disposal.

I can send out a zip with some basic stuff this afternoon and we can see
if we like the basic structure. Then we can decide the best way to build
the stuff going forward.