qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Qpid project Web Site
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:53:37 GMT
I've attached a really simple HTML site. It will at least make a
starting point.
Each page has two divs. One is the left hand navigation menu. The other
is the body content. I didn't put in a lot of content anywhere because I
figured it would be better for someone with more background than I to
fill it in.
Also, the colors are not great. I just used red to play off of the name.