qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Getting a Confluence Wiki for Qpid...
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:24:16 GMT
A number of the projects are opting to have a more than two spaces. I
think CeltiXfire is going to use either three or four. One will be for
the main site. One will be for bundled documentation. One would be for
developer notes and the like. There was some talk of having a public
fourth space.
Each space can be set up with different permissions and use different
export themes. You will want to create an export theme for generating a
static site. The basic export stuff looks pretty bad.

About