qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Getting a Confluence Wiki for Qpid...
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:31:17 GMT
Active MQ uses confluence to export a static site:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/

Here is the Geronimo static site:
http://geronimo.apache.org/

I think Xfire also uses a static site generated from Confluence:
http://xfire.codehaus.org/

Sure using confluence seems easy to edit, but to get a useable site you
need to generate an export template. You also are limited to the
functionality you get in the Confluence editor.

Chase
> & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

> confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
> information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY