qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject Prelim site to get through the Confluence debate
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:33:05 GMT
I've attached an update to the previous stuff I sent around. This
version uses colors that match the ones used for the AMQP working group.
It has an added navigation section for AMQP information. It also has
some content lifted from the proposal.
If this stuff is OK can one of the committers put this in the repository
under /web or /site as specified in the Incubator guide lines
(http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html). Once it is in the
repository, publishing the site is done by checking out the HTML into
/www/incubator.apache.org/qpid people.apace.org.
Once you decide on Confluence or not, it is easy to dump this stuff.

<http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html>

> > > intended
> financial
All