qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpidd dumping core
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:21:21 GMT
Alan Conway wrote:
> Run cpp/broker/qpidd, cd to pyton and ./run-tests
> The broker cores during the last test (but the test passes)

I have fixed this, thanks for pointing it out. I will get into the habit
now of running the python tests as well as the c++ ones in order to
catch these earlier.

> Gordon this is probably your last commit, I can look at the cores
> tomorrow as well.

Actually it seems it was a bug that has been there for sometime but not
uncovered until the tests deleted the queues on teardown.

When cleaning up on closing a session any consumers created during that
session are cancelled. If the queue they were consuming from was already
deleted this caused the segmentation fault.