qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid renaming status
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 02:24:05 GMT

Head compiles and also includes amqp -> apache rename.
Rev 384 builds and is all the changes from blaze to qpid.

Thus form orq.amqp.blaze -> orq.apache.qpid

I think I have most of them however there might still be some issues
around the CERTs etc. Calling it a night so feel free to correct minor
items as you go.  Will try also have bdb slit by thursday and back to a
stable
tree.

Regards
Carl.