qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: maven
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:37:11 GMT

Steve,

if we decide to add, go to.. maven builds do you mind if we do that post
the code move to
Apache. We still have some work to do to get the code into it's new home
and I am scared that
this might complicate this process. It might not, but I would prefer to
get the code move
behind us before introducing this.

Carl.