qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject The weekly call we used to do
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:04:49 GMT

Now that we have been accepted in Apache and are getting the
infrastructure set up we should take
extra care to make sure that all our discussions around the code base
happen on the qpid-dev list. If you
have not yet subscribed - to subscribe use qpid-dev-subscribe at
incubator.apache.org

I think that it would be good to discontinue our weekly call. Although
people have found it helpful to use
the call to discuss even non-technical issues, I think it would be best
for us to really embrace the way
collaboration is done at Apache and use the public mailing lists for all
discussion.  For those who are
new to open source and/or Apache and might think they have "dumb
questions" that they are hesitant
to post on the list, feel free to ask me or one of our project mentors..

Regards
Carl.