qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Vinoski <vino...@iona.com>
Subject Re: maven
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:47:57 GMT
Hi Carl, I'm happy to do it whenever the group feels it would be
best, but I'd rather not wait too long after it hits the incubator,
because the longer we wait, the more difficult it gets.

So far I haven't found anything too difficult. As Alan said, the
existing directory structure isn't too far off what maven prefers,
and thus so far it seems to be a matter of properly identifying
dependencies and using a maven plugin for the XSLT code generation
steps.

--steve