qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Joyce, Sean \(Sam\)" <Sam.Jo...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Getting a Confluence Wiki for Qpid...
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:53:16 GMT
Hi Folks,

Like a lot of others I initially voted +1 for MoinMoin. Reasons are that
I've used it and found it to be both easy to use and also useful :) I've
not had any experience of Confluence but we appear to be heading in that
direction. I've got no objections to using Confluence.

Regards,
Sam.

Chase
> & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

> confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
> information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY