qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Joyce, Sean \(Sam\)" <Sam.Jo...@iona.com>
Subject RE: QPID/AMQP JSIG Presentation
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:49:23 GMT
Hi John,

I think that's a great idea. I'll volunteer, but it depends on when it's
on - I need to amass at least as much knowledge as Gordon first :)

I know we're running an AMPQ talk here in London next week (John Davies,
whom I know you know, is speaking) so it may be worthwhile syncing up on
these kinds of talks going forward - a really good way to attract the
most interest and drive interest in the Qpid implementations as well as
the AMQP protocol itself IMO :)

Regards,
Sam.