qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <martin.a.ritc...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Vote on Confluence/MoinMoin/Static Site
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:31:28 GMT
I understand and agree with Steve V.'s view on commercial software's role
(or lack there of) in open source development. It just doesn't seem right to
me.

That said we have a project that we need to develop and have a presence for.
Apache are using JIRA as their tracker and as such it seems reasonable to
leavearge the integration with Confluence. The fact that Confluence can also
be used to make a good static site is a bonus.

I would prefer MoinMoin as I do and would like to continue supporting their
effort but in this case I have to +1 for Confluence as it makes most sense
for our project.

[X] Use Confluence both for wiki and static website. This will retire
MoinMoin from our project.

--
Martin
(now on googlemail)