qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Vinoski <vino...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Qpid renaming status
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 03:53:35 GMT
My bad, the renaming of those scripts is already done, but there were
some problems in the server script that I fixed, and I also fixed the
readme. Note, though, that "ant test" doesn't pass for me, presumably
because something broke during the renaming effort. I'll try to track
it down, but I'm not very familiar with the code yet.

--steve