qpid-dev mailing list archives

From steven.x.s...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: maven
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:42:40 GMT
Could be wonderful. Maven makes alot of promises. I really like he IDE
file generation. Maven seem popular at Apache.

I did spent a while trying to get Maven 2.0.2 and then 2.0.4 working to
build Mina here at JPMC. It just wouldn't work. I configured my http
proxy. It couldn't download the maven-compiler-plugin I think. At home it
worked fine :). I figure that I was having some kind of firewall issue but
the error messages leave alot to be desired! I ended up building mina-core
with a very short shell script...

Steve.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.