qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <martin.a.ritc...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Re: commit emails?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:42:24 GMT
Carl,

Are the commits really turned off? I've been getting commit emails all
week from commits@etp.108.redhat.com.

Or am I talking about something completely different.

Cheers

--
Martin

Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com>
2006-09-05 19:00
Please respond to dev

        To:     dev@etp.108.redhat.com, qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: commit emails?

Steve,

yes, I don't have commit mails turned on, on 108. just type svn log if
you need to
know who did what. I believe that I have requested a commit list at
apache so that we
don't have them bogging down the list. (cc'ed qpid apache list)

Carl.

Steve Vinoski wrote:
> Are commit emails turned off? I didn't see any email for Carl's
> name-changing commits or for my minor fixes over the weekend.
>
> On a potentially related note, does "ant test" work for everyone on
> the Java code? It fails for me on OS X 10.4.7.
>
> --steve

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.