qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <martin.a.ritc...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Wiki Change list [was Re: Re: wiki vote]
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:10:18 GMT
Do we have to stick to -dev and -commits could we not have a -wiki or is
that just going over the top?

I guess the emails will have suitable subject string or from address that
can be used to filter the mail. For all the lucky people that have decent
mail clients.
As long as that is the case then I have no strong preference.

--
Martin

"Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschmidt@gmail.com>
2006-09-07 23:43