qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <martin.a.ritc...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Topic Pattern Matching [was Re: Combining TR1 and boost]
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:27:14 GMT
Alan,

I would be interested in discussing your approach to topic pattern
matching as that is next on my list for the java broker. After a brief
chat here while Robert was away I was wondering if some form of DFA
(deterministic finite automata) would be faster than a hierarchy of topic
nodes.

--
Cheers

Martin