qpid-dev mailing list archives

From steven.x.s...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: Java tests as run from ant (was Re: commit emails?)
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:27:28 GMT
> Gordon Sim wrote:
> I found the text file produced from running the tests through ant and it

> appeared that the issue was the absence of exceptions for incorrect
> protocol initiation blocks. This appears to be a result of the cleanup
> introduced in rev 347 where the check of the version is moved out of the

> decoder. I have therefore modified that test to do its own checking and
> it now passes along with all the other broker tests.

My apologies. I neglected to run the unit tests following a change where
previously the
broker didn't reply with the correct Protocolnitiation frame. It now does
so though I
don't think it's ideal. It was enough to simulate a problem I was
addressing with
the .NET client code.

> The client tests however don't seem to complete, so 'ant test' still
> doesn't work for me. I don't at present have time to look into that
though.

The forwardall.Combined test is failing. Martin has a fix that he will be
checking in soon.

Cheers,
Steve.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.