qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <martin.a.ritc...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid] in the subject line?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:22:05 GMT
It also helps if you have a noddy mail client that can only do simple
filtering (not using the message headers).

I like to have my list email put in to a folder so it doesn't confuse me
with the mail that is direct to me.

just my 2c worth.
--
Martin

|         |           Carl Trieloff    |
|         |           <cctrieloff@redha|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           2006-09-22 15:34 |
|         |           qpid-dev         |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
                                         |
  |       cc:
                                         |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Qpid] in the subject line?
                                         |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

wondering - why should we?

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This mailing list does not have something like [Qpid] on the subject
> line of messages, as most Apache lists have.
>
> Is that by design?
>
> Regards,
> Torsten

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.